Aladdin and the King of Thieves is the third and final chapter in the Aladdin franchise and was released in August of 1996 and is the sequel to The Return of Jafar.
Aladdin finds out that his father Cassim is still alive and he goes out to search for him and later finds out that Cassim is the king of thieves. Later on, Aladdin and Jasmine get married.
Why It's Also Better Than The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2
- The wedding ceremony near the end is exciting.
- The film has 5 new songs including the highly memorable There's A Party Here In Agrabah and Welcome To The Forty Thieves.
- Aladdin battles a new villain named Sa'Luk voiced by the late Jerry Orbach, who voiced Lumiere in Beauty and the Beast.
- The Hand of Midas is an interesting artifact.
- The death of Sa'Luk was interesting when he turned to gold.
- Robin Williams returns as the Genie.
- The merchant from the first film appears at the end of the film and Arabian Nights is used at the end of the film.